Thank God!! Microsoft Is Nuking Internet Explorer 6 With Worldwide Automatic Upgrade
Microsoft has a launched a new website, IE6 countdown to persuade the users of IE 6. Current usage is at 8.3 percent worldwide, which means that millions of users out there are using obsolete technology.
Microsoft has decided to kill it fast: starting next month, they will upgrade Windows users automatically to the latest version of Internet Explorer supported by the computers. This, Microsoft says, will put the usage down to less than 1 percent. “10 years ago a browser was born.
Its name was Internet Explorer 6. Now that we’re in 2011, in an era of modern Web standards, it’s time to say goodbye,” said Microsoft.
- Business Logo – Your Brand Identity
- Web Design Inspiration for Business in 2022
- Web Development Trends in 2022
- W3care selected as “Best Web Design Company of 2022” by Expertise.com
- Top 9 E-commerce Trends in 2022
- Native Vs. Cross Platform app development
- W3care Technologies Pvt Ltd featured by Expertise For the best Web Designers in Seattle WA USA
- How Mobile Apps are useful for Healthcare Industry?
Follow Us on Facebook
Subscribe to our Blog
Recent Blog Posts
Are you looking for Web Designers in Seattle? Expertise has chosen us as the best Web designer for the year…Read More