Thank God!! Microsoft Is Nuking Internet Explorer 6 With Worldwide Automatic Upgrade
Microsoft has a launched a new website, IE6 countdown to persuade the users of IE 6. Current usage is at 8.3 percent worldwide, which means that millions of users out there are using obsolete technology.
Microsoft has decided to kill it fast: starting next month, they will upgrade Windows users automatically to the latest version of Internet Explorer supported by the computers. This, Microsoft says, will put the usage down to less than 1 percent. “10 years ago a browser was born.
Its name was Internet Explorer 6. Now that we’re in 2011, in an era of modern Web standards, it’s time to say goodbye,” said Microsoft.
No more Comments
- Grocery App Development Company USA
- GoodFirms Interviewed CEO of top Web Development Company of Washington
- Is it a Good Time to Redesign Your Website?
- COVID-19 Outbreak – We can still help to grow your online business?
- W3care Technologies Pvt Ltd Wins Top Web Developer Leader Award
- Top 8 Benefits of migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2 Platform
- Another useful Addon for ExpressionEngine Ecommerce
- What are The Best Ways to find iPhone App Developers for a Project?
Follow Us on Facebook
Subscribe to our Blog
Recent Blog Posts
Proffering dynamic web solutions to the customers in different regions facilitates W3care Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to thrive in the industry.… Read More
W3care and our fight with Corona Virus
Corona Virus - COVID-19 outbreak is the talk of the hour in today’s… Read More
For over a decade, our team has been dedicated to providing reliable and quality services for our clients. Our team… Read More