Thank God!! Microsoft Is Nuking Internet Explorer 6 With Worldwide Automatic Upgrade
Microsoft has a launched a new website, IE6 countdown to persuade the users of IE 6. Current usage is at 8.3 percent worldwide, which means that millions of users out there are using obsolete technology.
Microsoft has decided to kill it fast: starting next month, they will upgrade Windows users automatically to the latest version of Internet Explorer supported by the computers. This, Microsoft says, will put the usage down to less than 1 percent. “10 years ago a browser was born.
Its name was Internet Explorer 6. Now that we’re in 2011, in an era of modern Web standards, it’s time to say goodbye,” said Microsoft.
No more Comments
- W3care Technologies Pvt Ltd. Named Top Ecommerce Website Developer in Seattle by Digital.com
- Using so many forms on your website for different purposes? ExpressionEngine can handle with ease
- Why ExpressionEngine is a good choice for E-Commerce Store Development
- A CMS Comparison - ExpressionEngine Vs Craft CMS Vs WordPress
- ExpressionEngine 6 is now available!
- PHP 7.2 has reached the end of life-what to do next?
- Top Reasons for Migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2
- Grocery App Development Company USA
Follow Us on Facebook
Subscribe to our Blog
Recent Blog Posts
The company was ranked among the most trusted agencies to help businesses create and manage their online storesRead More
Welcome to the world of most powerful, customize, secured and reliable CMS (Content Management System) ExpressionEngine.
Due to the incredible… Read More
Welcome to the world of most powerful, customize, secured and reliable CMS (Content Management System) ExpreesionEngine.Read More
In the world of website development, if you look for any CMS to build your website then there are three… Read More