Thank God!! Microsoft Is Nuking Internet Explorer 6 With Worldwide Automatic Upgrade
Microsoft has a launched a new website, IE6 countdown to persuade the users of IE 6. Current usage is at 8.3 percent worldwide, which means that millions of users out there are using obsolete technology.
Microsoft has decided to kill it fast: starting next month, they will upgrade Windows users automatically to the latest version of Internet Explorer supported by the computers. This, Microsoft says, will put the usage down to less than 1 percent. “10 years ago a browser was born.
Its name was Internet Explorer 6. Now that we’re in 2011, in an era of modern Web standards, it’s time to say goodbye,” said Microsoft.
No more Comments
Subscribe to our Blog
- Rules to Follow for Good UI Design for Every Web Design Project
- Infographic: ExpressionEngine VS WordPress: Which one is better?
- Why Shoppers Prefer Simplified Checkout Process
- Magento Announces Availability of PWA Studio
- Keep Your Joomla Website Up-to-date
- How to improve digital accessibility of online retail business?
- How PWA is useful for Business?
- Why Magento 2.3 is better for eCommerce?