Upgrade ExpressionEngine Website to Latest Version of EE
The Ellislab has discontinued the support for ExpressionEngine version 3 and announced the retirement of ExpressionEngine Version Version 4 on 16 Nov, 2019 from the market and then there will be no update and support from the officials. After this news all the care taker of EE4 Websites are worried for their Business and Websites.
With the retirement of the EE3 and EE4, Ellislab had released the New Version of ExpressionEngine i.e EE5 on 19 Nov, 2018. So no one has to worry about the running system. EE 5 has brought many new feature, read the blog to know more about EE5 features.
Although there are some Add-ons providers those have not upgraded the Add-ons to use with EE5. Some webmaster are facing problem because due the Add-on dependency on some functionality on website either they can delete that functionality or can use different add-on with same function. To use the different add-on will force you to purchase another one and if you will remove the functionality then it will affects the traffic.
Here, W3care Technology provides ExpressionEngine module development and has come up with the solution to you where you don’t need to wait for the add-ons developers to upgrade the add-on you are using from them. The W3Care ExpressionEngine developers will upgrade ExpressionEngine website in EE5 for you and will upgrade ExpressionEngine Add-ons too.
W3care undertake following custom ExpressionEngine development activities:
- ExpressionEngine website setup, Design & development, Customization
- ExpressionEngine multi-site development
- ExpressionEngine website redesign and maintenance
- ExpressionEngine plug-in / module / extension development
- Shopping cart implementation with ExpressionEngine
mageand video gallery implementation
- Third Party Integration with ExpressionEngine
(Sugar CRM, Zoho CRM, BB Forum, Vbuletin, SSO )
- ExpressionEngine setup over Amazon EC2 and migration to any hosting platform
- Pixel perfect PSD to ExpressionEngine development
Wordpressto ExpressionEngine Migration
- Upgrade ExpressionEngine to
- Optimization of ExpressionEngine website
Useof numerous add-ons like: CartThrob, Freeform, Forum, Structure, WYGWAM editor, Multi-Site Manager, MX Google Map, LG Better Meta, File Manager, Imgsizer, LG htaccessgenerator, Fieldframe, MC Image Manager, Playa, LG Image Manager, Channel Images, Character Limit, Low’s Yearly Archive, Akismet, Google Analytics Panel, CP Analytics, SEO Lite, Channel Videos, Tags etc.
- Everything related to ExpressionEngine development
Some Big Website by W3care in ExpressionEngine:
W3care relation with ExpressionEngine:
- Profile: https://devot-ee.com/profile/w3care
- Add-on: https://devot-ee.com/developers/w3care
A Robust CMS Boasts of Massive Features:
We at W3care Technologies have team of experts who work towards the client’s satisfaction and delight as our current success is all due to our high client contentment. we follow an advanced methodology to accomplish the given clients proposal with highly innovative and optimized end to end app development. We work towards providing consummate solution in rapports of quality, time and functionality.
Once we spelled out all the details, they were able to complete most of the tasks. Their Communication, Cooperation and Availability were excellent.
Anupam Bakshi, Agnisys Inc. India (Gurgaon)
Why W3care Technologies?
- Stability in time and cost
- Unique Design & Standard Development
- SEO Optimized Web & Mobile App Development
- Quality Assurance
- Maintenance and Dedicated Support
Our whole team of experts work towards the clients satisfaction and delight as our current success is all due to our high client contentment We follow an advanced methodology to accomplish the given clients proposal with highly innovative and optimized end to end app development. We work towards providing consummate solution in rapports of quality, time and functionality.