Read Server Hosting Update
Getting your business online, and managing it is a very important task. More than selling the product, what’s important is rendering customer service and retaining them. When your business is online, it means you own a website and your users can connect with you through an internet connection. Read More
As it's known now that Parse will stop their services from April 2017 so all Apps hosted with Parse at http://parseplatform.org/ now needs to be self-hosted or needs to be created in some other framework like PHP, MYSQL if App needs to continue their services. Changing the framework of Parse hosted Apps are time taking and costly process so it's better to host Parse on self-hosted VPS server and run instance of Mongo DB on self-hosted Server. This hardly takes around one week to complete whole migration, test the self-hosted Parse server and go live with it. Read More
Subscribe to our Blog
- 7 Good Reasons -Why Would You Want to Choose Symfony Development Services?
- Android or iOS – What Should Be Your Choice When You Have Budget Constraints
- 10 Reasons why Craft is the Best CMS in the Market Today
- WooCommerce VS Magento: Which platform to choose for Ecommerce?
- Why Laravel Is Best Amongst Other Php Frameworks?