Career with W3care Technologies
Technology itself does not produce quality solutions, people do. The depth of commitment has been a major theme in our all staple wins and every team member benefits from the company’s success. It’s the intimacy that keeps us alive to excel another day. W3care seeks to hire only the best. We encourage excellence at all levels in our organization, and are not influenced by race, gender, age, disability, caste, religion, or any other irrelevant factor to doing a great job.
We take great pride in the work we do and the talented people who work with us. We are always looking for highly skilled, ambition driven people who value a collaborative, open environment, flexible and professional culture. People who love to work in a climate that is challenging, invigorating and the rewards are directly proportional to the performance. At W3care we practice humanistic management by giving people the freedom to work well, to grow and earn their rewards. Through people oriented management we have created a performance oriented organization. There are achievable goals at every level – from developers to designers, marketing to administration, thus creating leaders at every level.
We respect and value all our team members. Mutual trust and confidence forms the cornerstone of our relationships within the organization. In our people, we encourage confidence, a thirst to learn and a burning desire to excel. If you want to become a part of our family, then here is excellent opportunity for candidates.
Interested candidates can contact us.
W3care Technologies PVT LTD Jaipur India is a Pioneer web agency looking for SEO + Content Writers Freshers
Job Type: Internship
• Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
No of Vacancy – 2
- First 3 months will be Training/ Internship.
Duties and Responsibilities
Need to coordinate with Lead on current SEO SMM task.
Collaborate with other SEOs to work on client website.
Explore and learn various tools required in Online Marketing.
Complies with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all time
Learning new SEO techniques to optimize and promote websites and provide support in implementation in various projects as and when needed
Responsible for meeting deadlines and adherence to set standards
Manual tester, who has already worked on web and mobile applications.
Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
Backend database testing including validations.
Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts, and automated scripts.
Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
Job Description: -
We are looking for a Magento developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that he/she is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast Magento to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Write "clean", well-designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- 1-3 years of software development experience in PHP & Magento
- Knowledge of at least one PHP framework- Code Igniter, YII, Zend, CakePHP etc
- Understanding of at least one open source CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas for Magento developer.
UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization OR PG - MCA
- Requirement Gathering - Understanding of client's requirements and business process.
- Collect time estimations from development team. Development of functional specifications (SRS development) and system design specifications for client engagements.
- Co-ordination with design and development team.
- Prepare Project Plan and Allocate work to team
- Manage complete project and client communication
- Quality Check & Project Delivery
- Good writing and communication skills
Engineering Degree (B-Tech in computers or MCA, or BCA and MBA)