Career with W3care Technologies
Technology itself does not produce quality solutions, people do. The depth of commitment has been a major theme in our all staple wins and every team member benefits from the company’s success. It’s the intimacy that keeps us alive to excel another day. W3care seeks to hire only the best. We encourage excellence at all levels in our organization, and are not influenced by race, gender, age, disability, caste, religion, or any other irrelevant factor to doing a great job.
We take great pride in the work we do and the talented people who work with us. We are always looking for highly skilled, ambition driven people who value a collaborative, open environment, flexible and professional culture. People who love to work in a climate that is challenging, invigorating and the rewards are directly proportional to the performance. At W3care we practice humanistic management by giving people the freedom to work well, to grow and earn their rewards. Through people oriented management we have created a performance oriented organization. There are achievable goals at every level – from developers to designers, marketing to administration, thus creating leaders at every level.
We respect and value all our team members. Mutual trust and confidence forms the cornerstone of our relationships within the organization. In our people, we encourage confidence, a thirst to learn and a burning desire to excel. If you want to become a part of our family, then here is excellent opportunity for candidates.
Interested candidates can contact us.
You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the
implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and
security updates. You should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming
languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately,
a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that
perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
• Interact with testers and stakeholder teams to develop a strong understanding of
the business processes
• Designing and building the website front-end.
• Creating the website architecture.
• Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server
• Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
• Conducting website performance tests.
• Troubleshooting content issues.
• Conducting WordPress training with the client.
• Monitoring the performance of the live website.
• Keeping up to date with the latest technology trends
Skills & Competencies
• Strong understanding of PHP & WordPress back-end development
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working
theme and plugin
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent
style across platforms and browsers
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (preferably Git)
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Database skills, mainly in MySQL or MariaDB
• Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
• Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance
W3care Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is looking for Bright and Energetic candidates for the position of Business Analyst (Pre Sales) .
1. Bidding over Upwork, Guru, Freelancer, App Futura, Etc.
2. Analysis Skills
3. Communication Skills - Verbal & Written both
4. High Conversion Ratio
5. Requirement Gathering Ability
6. Documentation - Proposals, Feature List, User Stories
W3care Technologies PVT LTD Jaipur India is a Pioneer web agency looking for SEO + Content Writers Freshers
Job Type: Internship
• Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
No of Vacancy – 2
- First 3 months will be Training/ Internship.
Duties and Responsibilities
Need to coordinate with Lead on current SEO SMM task.
Collaborate with other SEOs to work on client website.
Explore and learn various tools required in Online Marketing.
Complies with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all time
Learning new SEO techniques to optimize and promote websites and provide support in implementation in various projects as and when needed
Responsible for meeting deadlines and adherence to set standards
Manual tester, who has already worked on web and mobile applications.
Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
Backend database testing including validations.
Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts, and automated scripts.
Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
Job Summary: -
We are looking for a Magento developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that he/she is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast Magento to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
1-3 years of software development experience in PHP & Magento
Knowledge of at least one PHP framework- Code Igniter, YII, Zend, CakePHP etc
Understanding of at least one open source CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas for Magento developer.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
Write "clean", well-designed code.
Produce detailed specifications.
Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Follow industry best practices.
Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization OR PG - MCA