Career with W3care Technologies
Technology itself does not produce quality solutions, people do. The depth of commitment has been a major theme in our all staple wins and every team member benefits from the company’s success. It’s the intimacy that keeps us alive to excel another day. W3care seeks to hire only the best. We encourage excellence at all levels in our organization, and are not influenced by race, gender, age, disability, caste, religion, or any other irrelevant factor to doing a great job.
We take great pride in the work we do and the talented people who work with us. We are always looking for highly skilled, ambition driven people who value a collaborative, open environment, flexible and professional culture. People who love to work in a climate that is challenging, invigorating and the rewards are directly proportional to the performance. At W3care we practice humanistic management by giving people the freedom to work well, to grow and earn their rewards. Through people oriented management we have created a performance oriented organization. There are achievable goals at every level – from developers to designers, marketing to administration, thus creating leaders at every level.
We respect and value all our team members. Mutual trust and confidence forms the cornerstone of our relationships within the organization. In our people, we encourage confidence, a thirst to learn and a burning desire to excel. If you want to become a part of our family, then here is excellent opportunity for candidates.
Interested candidates can contact us.
This role is primarily a hybrid mobile developer who will be working on mobile applications for
90 million customers. The developer would be working with a team that has worked on
multiple mobile, internal and external web-based applications. A candidate should have several
production native mobile applications and we expect all our developers to:
* Collaborate with other team members in a humble and open-source manner and value team
contributions over individual contributions
* Communicate with other team members on your intentions and your issues so we can help
when you need it and so we can all benefit from your insights.
* Contribute new software or modify existing software to meet projects and program goals.
* Design robust solutions to hard problems that also take into account scale, security, reliability, and cost.
* Document what gets built so others can carry the torch while you are on your much deserved
* Know the process of software development so well you can do it in your sleep
* Test what you build, in fact we want you to write tests first...if you can!
* Re-Use what we already have built unless it just won't do the job, in which case you should convince everyone that it doesn't do the job.
DESIRED TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
Hybrid mobile development is a strategy that takes the best capabilities of mobile phones and
combines it with the rapid development and deployment of web-based applications through
mobile frameworks that bridge or emulate web languages on mobile operating systems. A
mobile hybrid developer will have experience with mobile user interfaces via a native
development environment and with hybrid development environments.
Hybrid Mobile Development
* Ideal candidate has production experience using hybrid mobile development platforms
such as Flutter, React Native etc)
* Ideal candidate has production experience using native mobile development platforms
such as iOS (Xcode), Android (Android Studio)
* Ideal candidate will have written significant solutions with the language specific to the
mobile platform (Swift, Java, Dart, React etc)
* Our team is developing use hybrid mobile technologies but it's still necessary to get in
and look at native code or write new plugins for Flutter and React Native.
* It's also important for developers to have experience dealing with the subtleties of
mobile devices such as their occasionally connected, responsive layout, and power
saving features as well as common ways of working with specific platforms (i.e.
CoreData, SQLite, etc).
Consuming RESTful API's
* Ideal candidate has extensively worked with public RESTful interfaces and can describe the tenets of REST, compare REST to SOAP, and describe REST best practices
* Ideal candidate has performed primary product development with GIT based source control solutions (Github, Gitlab, etc)
Minimum Education :- Any IT Graduate
Technical Education : - Minimum 2-3 Years’ experience
Maximum Experience : - No Boundation
Minimum Experience : - 2-3 Years
We are looking for a Fresher Candidate for IOS Development Profile. You will be working with
our engineers to develop and maintain high quality IOS applications.
If you are passionate about IOS platforms and want to translate code into user-friendly apps, we
would like to meet you. As an IOS developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop
functional IOS applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our IOS applications.
DESIRED TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
Applicant should have expertise and experience in the following technical skills
- Strong Knowledge on OOPS concepts.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Should have sense of UI Components and Designing.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Can think about optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new iOS products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Have knowledge on Web services like JSON parsing.
DESIRED FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Some level of experience as a iOS developer is plus to this profile
- Some level of knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java is
- Some level of experience with third-party libraries and APIs is plus
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
Minimum Education :- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech (Computers) or BCA/MCA
Technical Education : - 0- 6 Months/Fresher
Maximum Experience : - 6 Months
Minimum Experience : - 0 - Fresher
We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance.
You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members daily to
achieve project goals. As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so
your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to
ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
The candidate must have a sense of integrity and ownership.
1. Project management and ability to work on several projects simultaneously
2. Task delegation and control
3. Willingness to gain experience in other skill sets as required
4. Must be familiar with all stages of the development lifecycle including analysis, design,
development, deployment, and support
5. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
6. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
7. Experience of technical mentoring
8. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
9. Integrity & ownership
10. It is essential to have a proven track record of delivery under pressure.
11. The role also encompasses supporting and managing the existing applications the
team have developed.
BEHAVIROUAL & TECHNICAL SKILLS
1. 5+ years working as a PHP developer, Manager
3. Nice to have knowledge of Angular/React
4. Must have experience with Different PHP CMS and Frameworks (Core PHP,
frameworks like Cake PHP, CMS systems like WordPress/Drupal, eCommerce
platforms like Magento, Shopify, etc.).
5. Solid organization, verbal / written communication & presentation skills.
6. Strong documentation, communication, and team collaboration skills.
7. Experience in iterative development methodologies like Agile.
8. Should have good working experience with well known servers and hosting like AWS,
9. Should have knowledge of Git Repository
Roles and Responsibilities
• Must be proficient in Shopify platform development and styling. Good level understanding of Shopify's code structure (Themes, Apps development, and their Integrations, etc.)
• Developing eCommerce sites on the Shopify platform
• Developing custom Shopify themes
• Add new sections, filters, products, etc.
• Integrating third-party and platform supported apps in the sites
• Analyze the requirements and provide solutions.
• Work on issue debugging and troubleshooting.
• Candidate should have a good understanding of Products, Discounts, Up-sell, Shopify APIs, etc.
• Using online tools for collaboration, bug tracking, project tracking, and Git repository.
• Proficient with Shopify liquid, jQuery, CSS, HTML.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools GIT/ SVN.
• Extending Shopify functionalities to next level using storefront APIs, liquid programming, meta fields, etc
• Setting up payment integration, shipping methods and taxes in Shopify platform
• Page speed optimization of Shopify sites
• Implementing SEO/CRO best practices in Shopify sites
• Transforming complex layout PSDs into pixel-perfect presentation-layer HTML5/CSS3 templates
• Creating responsive website designs
Desired Candidate Profile
• 2-3 Years experience in shopify and UI
• Strong knowledge of Shopify platform.
• An expertise in Shopify theme development and customisation.
• Expert-level knowledge of Shopify Liquid template language.
• Experience with payment gateways - developing and integrating.
• End-to-end knowledge of the e-commerce cycle (from site creation to order completion).
• A strong understanding of responsive web design techniques
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in Shopify Websites Development
W3care Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is looking for Bright and Energetic candidates for the position of Business Analyst (Pre Sales) .
1. Bidding over Upwork, Guru, Freelancer, App Futura, Etc.
2. Analysis Skills
3. Communication Skills - Verbal & Written both
4. High Conversion Ratio
5. Requirement Gathering Ability
6. Documentation - Proposals, Feature List, User Stories
Job Summary: -
We are looking for a Magento developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that he/she is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast Magento to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
1-3 years of software development experience in PHP & Magento
Knowledge of at least one PHP framework- Code Igniter, YII, Zend, CakePHP etc
Understanding of at least one open source CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas for Magento developer.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
Write "clean", well-designed code.
Produce detailed specifications.
Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Follow industry best practices.
Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization OR PG - MCA