Career with W3care Technologies
Technology itself does not produce quality solutions, people do. The depth of commitment has been a major theme in our all staple wins and every team member benefits from the company’s success. It’s the intimacy that keeps us alive to excel another day. W3care seeks to hire only the best. We encourage excellence at all levels in our organization, and are not influenced by race, gender, age, disability, caste, religion, or any other irrelevant factor to doing a great job.
We take great pride in the work we do and the talented people who work with us. We are always looking for highly skilled, ambition driven people who value a collaborative, open environment, flexible and professional culture. People who love to work in a climate that is challenging, invigorating and the rewards are directly proportional to the performance. At W3care we practice humanistic management by giving people the freedom to work well, to grow and earn their rewards. Through people oriented management we have created a performance oriented organization. There are achievable goals at every level – from developers to designers, marketing to administration, thus creating leaders at every level.
We respect and value all our team members. Mutual trust and confidence forms the cornerstone of our relationships within the organization. In our people, we encourage confidence, a thirst to learn and a burning desire to excel. If you want to become a part of our family, then here is excellent opportunity for candidates.
Interested candidates can contact us.
Manual tester, who has already worked on web and mobile applications.
Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
Backend database testing including validations.
Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts, and automated scripts.
Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
Exceptional programming knowledge of Core PHP and MySQL
Thorough knowledge of frameworks such as Zend, CakePHP, Codeignitor, Yii
Knowledge in web services using Rest client
Good grasp of Linux system admin related to web development (Apache, Mysql, PHPmyadmin and other common tools).
MySQL Database with knowledge of Stored Procedures, Functions, Events, Federated Database,
Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
Experience in performing unit testing on developed code
Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
Good technical documentation skills
The basic idea about mobile application development.
Should have good spoken and written communication skills.
Minimum experience of 1 year is required for the position
We are looking for an expert digital marketer, well versed with SEO, SEM, Google AdWords, Social Media Management, PPC, Mobile SEO, etc. Candidate should be creative and come up with innovative ideas to promote campaigns.
- A person having work experience and completed certifications / undergone training like Hubspot, Google, SEO would be added advantage.
- Providing Suggestions for On Page, Off Page SEO, Link building activity.
- Handling Digital Marketing and Communication Strategy for the organization with an interaction of sales, pre-sales, management team.
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Identify various types of contents to be written from writers.
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers content.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Using tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Trends etc for visitors and keyword analysis.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
We are looking for an IOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This IOS app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Ios programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools Instruments and Shark.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Well versed in OOPs/Swift concepts, Web service, and Parsing JSON/XML.
- Excellent Logical and analytical abilities.
- Good knowledge of XCode 8 or Above, Core Foundation, Core Data, SQLite, XML, JSON.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- Excellent ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders.
Job Description: -
We are looking for a Magento developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that he/she is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast Magento to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Write "clean", well-designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- 1-3 years of software development experience in PHP & Magento
- Knowledge of at least one PHP framework- Code Igniter, YII, Zend, CakePHP etc
- Understanding of at least one open source CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas for Magento developer.
UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization OR PG - MCA
- Requirement Gathering - Understanding of client's requirements and business process.
- Collect time estimations from development team. Development of functional specifications (SRS development) and system design specifications for client engagements.
- Co-ordination with design and development team.
- Prepare Project Plan and Allocate work to team
- Manage complete project and client communication
- Quality Check & Project Delivery
- Good writing and communication skills
Engineering Degree (B-Tech in computers or MCA, or BCA and MBA)