In-car internet ‘to become norm’ in survey about future
John Leech from KPMG says some car manufacturers are already making “connected” cars.
“The recent collaboration between Toyota and Intel was announced at the end of last year,” he said.
“Intel claims that the connected car is the third-fastest growing technological device, following smartphones and tablets. For a car maker that offers huge potential.”
Audi has developed a built-in 3G wireless in its A7 and will extend it to other new models.
“The connected car concept is well and truly here” added John Leech.
Hybrid cars will also get the most investment over the next five years according to 53% of the car executives surveyed.
But 61% also believe developments in normal petrol and diesel engines will still be attractive offering consumers greater efficiency and CO2 reduction.
- Business Logo – Your Brand Identity
- Web Design Inspiration for Business in 2022
- Web Development Trends in 2022
- W3care selected as “Best Web Design Company of 2022” by Expertise.com
- Top 9 E-commerce Trends in 2022
- Native Vs. Cross Platform app development
- W3care Technologies Pvt Ltd featured by Expertise For the best Web Designers in Seattle WA USA
- How Mobile Apps are useful for Healthcare Industry?
Follow Us on Facebook
Subscribe to our Blog
Recent Blog Posts
Are you looking for Web Designers in Seattle? Expertise has chosen us as the best Web designer for the year…Read More