In-car internet ‘to become norm’ in survey about future
John Leech from KPMG says some car manufacturers are already making “connected” cars.
“The recent collaboration between Toyota and Intel was announced at the end of last year,” he said.
“Intel claims that the connected car is the third-fastest growing technological device, following smartphones and tablets. For a car maker that offers huge potential.”
Audi has developed a built-in 3G wireless in its A7 and will extend it to other new models.
“The connected car concept is well and truly here” added John Leech.
Hybrid cars will also get the most investment over the next five years according to 53% of the car executives surveyed.
But 61% also believe developments in normal petrol and diesel engines will still be attractive offering consumers greater efficiency and CO2 reduction.
No more Comments
- ExpressionEngine 6 is now available!
- PHP 7.2 has reached the end of life-what to do next?
- Top Reasons for Migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2
- Grocery App Development Company USA
- GoodFirms Interviewed CEO of top Web Development Company of Washington
- Is it a Good Time to Redesign Your Website?
- COVID-19 Outbreak – We can still help to grow your online business?
- W3care Technologies Pvt Ltd Wins Top Web Developer Leader Award
Follow Us on Facebook
Subscribe to our Blog
Recent Blog Posts
PHP is an HTML embedded web development language for potential variables. Rasmus Ledrof created it in 1994. This is a… Read More
Ecommerce has been an integral part of not just the business owners but all of us. Simultaneously, e-commerce is interlinked… Read More
Proffering dynamic web solutions to the customers in different regions facilitates W3care Technologies Pvt Ltd to thrive in the industry,… Read More