Freeform to Sugar Integration
Freeform to Sugar Integration, provides a seamless way to integrate Freeform inputs to sugar CRM’s Contact and Lead module automatically. Whenever a new entry is made via freeform based contact form then all information will be passed to sugar CRM and a new entry will be made into Contact or Lead or both modules.
We have recently released a new version of this module that allows user to select an option from Contact and Lead or select both of SugarCRM. The SugarCRM’s WSDL URL, username and password, are enough to link the EE site with the SugarCRM setup.
*The WSDL URL is the URL of the SugarCRM setup appended with soap.php, for example – http://sugar_setup/soap.php
You can make choice from two of the modules, or can select both of them - The extension provides the settings to map the FreeForm fields of the EE site to the fields of sugarCRM’s Contact and Lead modules – All fields should be mapped correctly.
Along with the above, the extension also provides the settings for e-mail assignees in Sugar CRM, the drop-downs next to each option are populated from the Sugar setup – For additional support, please contact us at http://www.w3care.com or email at [email protected]
No more Comments
- Is it a Good Time to Redesign Your Website?
- COVID-19 Outbreak – We can still help to grow your online business?
- W3care Technologies Pvt Ltd Wins Top Web Developer Leader Award
- Top 8 Benefits of migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2 Platform
- Another useful Addon for ExpressionEngine Ecommerce
- What are The Best Ways to find iPhone App Developers for a Project?
- The Importance of Technology for Modern Business Survival
- How Custom Website Development Services Can Increase Sales for Your Business?
Follow Us on Facebook
Subscribe to our Blog
Recent Blog Posts
W3care and our fight with Corona Virus
Corona Virus - COVID-19 outbreak is the talk of the hour in today’s… Read More
For over a decade, our team has been dedicated to providing reliable and quality services for our clients. Our team… Read More
Do you know there are more than 184,424 Magento Live Online stores? And in that Very little migrated from Old… Read More
It is a very new and useful addon for managing returns while using E-commerce systems in EE. It is linked… Read More