Another useful Addon for ExpressionEngine Ecommerce
Here is the feature list of the addon –
- In order history where a logged in user views all his orders, they will be able to request any order as returned (in some given timeframe after delivery).
- They will fill in the form for order return – the system will take – order id, customer name, reason of Return, product detail, consignment no. (if applied), pickup address.
- Under admin panel they will see the following settings –
- Number of days for return (after delivery)
- List of all return requests ( with date filter and sorting features)
- Edit feature for any of the request
- Manage status of the return package i.e. picked, received, settled, refunded etc. (these statuses can also be named)
- Refunding of any returned order can be done from this panel
- Partial refund can also be applied as the shipping charges or service charges can be deducted from that order’s refundable amount, so admin will be able to enter the amount of refund while refunding any order to a user.
Email templates –
- We will have different email triggers i.e. return request received, return request handled, return package received, refund sent
- All these events will be called as per the order status
- So if all these hooks would have emails associated with them, the emails will fire.
- Install Sample Template: - You can install templates from here and then you can find all the tags for implementing this feature.
Return Product, you can add entry ID from orders channel. I am showing “rma” in path as this can be installed from the sample templates options.
User can now see an option for refund/return product in the fronend showing in above image.
After that user will redirect to the page from where he can add reason and other informations before initiang the request.
Once, user will request the return then admin can check in the backend and then he can take action on the request.
Template Tags: -
Return Management Form Tags: -
Parameters: - required, order_id, return, required.
You can use store orders or Ct orders tag to show orders in user's My Order.
Rest, you can install the sample template and check the process.
Conenct with W3care Technologies PVT LTD via call +1408-757-0455 if you are searching for the ExpressionEngine Plugin development company in USA or ExpressionEngine Addon development comapny in USA. W3care offer expresionEngine Services and Solutions to business owners who are living in various USA States. Entrepreneurs, Small and medium-sized enterprises, businesses, SME Business Owners living in Kansas, West Virginia, Oklahoma, illinois, Alaska, Colorado, Hawaii, Rhode Island, delaware, Nebraska, California, Maryland, Oregon, Alabama, Texas, Florida, Michigan, New jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Washington, Arizona, New York, Georgia,Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia,Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri,Maine, Mississippi, Tennesse, Connecticut, South Carolina, Utah, Louisiana, Montana, Kentucky, Arkanasas, Nevada, Wyoming,New Hampshire, Vermont, South Dakota, North Dakota, New Mexico, Idaho Request a Quote Regarding ExpressionEngine Services.
No more Comments
- Top Reasons for Migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2
- Grocery App Development Company USA
- GoodFirms Interviewed CEO of top Web Development Company of Washington
- Is it a Good Time to Redesign Your Website?
- COVID-19 Outbreak – We can still help to grow your online business?
- W3care Technologies Pvt Ltd Wins Top Web Developer Leader Award
- Top 8 Benefits of migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2 Platform
- Another useful Addon for ExpressionEngine Ecommerce
Follow Us on Facebook
Subscribe to our Blog
Recent Blog Posts
Ecommerce has been an integral part of not just the business owners but all of us. Simultaneously, e-commerce is interlinked… Read More
Proffering dynamic web solutions to the customers in different regions facilitates W3care Technologies Pvt Ltd to thrive in the industry,… Read More
W3care and our fight with Corona Virus
Corona Virus - COVID-19 outbreak is the talk of the hour in today’s… Read More