Another useful Addon for ExpressionEngine Ecommerce
Here is the feature list of the addon –
- In order history where a logged in user views all his orders, they will be able to request any order as returned (in some given timeframe after delivery).
- They will fill in the form for order return – the system will take – order id, customer name, reason of Return, product detail, consignment no. (if applied), pickup address.
- Under admin panel they will see the following settings –
- Number of days for return (after delivery)
- List of all return requests ( with date filter and sorting features)
- Edit feature for any of the request
- Manage status of the return package i.e. picked, received, settled, refunded etc. (these statuses can also be named)
- Refunding of any returned order can be done from this panel
- Partial refund can also be applied as the shipping charges or service charges can be deducted from that order’s refundable amount, so admin will be able to enter the amount of refund while refunding any order to a user.
Email templates –
- We will have different email triggers i.e. return request received, return request handled, return package received, refund sent
- All these events will be called as per the order status
- So if all these hooks would have emails associated with them, the emails will fire.
- Install Sample Template: - You can install templates from here and then you can find all the tags for implementing this feature.
Return Product, you can add entry ID from orders channel. I am showing “rma” in path as this can be installed from the sample templates options.
User can now see an option for refund/return product in the fronend showing in above image.
After that user will redirect to the page from where he can add reason and other informations before initiang the request.
Once, user will request the return then admin can check in the backend and then he can take action on the request.
Template Tags: -
Return Management Form Tags: -
Parameters: - required, order_id, return, required.
You can use store orders or Ct orders tag to show orders in user's My Order.
Rest, you can install the sample template and check the process.
No more Comments
Subscribe to our Blog
- COVID-19 Outbreak – We can still help to grow your online business?
- W3care Technologies Pvt Ltd Wins Top Web Developer Leader Award
- Top 8 Benefits of migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2 Platform
- Another useful Addon for ExpressionEngine Ecommerce
- What are The Best Ways to find iPhone App Developers for a Project?
- The Importance of Technology for Modern Business Survival
- How Custom Website Development Services Can Increase Sales for Your Business?
- 7 Reasons - Why CakePHP is the Most Effective Framework of 21st Century
Follow Us on Facebook
Recent Blog Posts
W3care and our fight with Corona Virus
Corona Virus - COVID-19 outbreak is the talk of the hour in today’s… Read More
For over a decade, our team has been dedicated to providing reliable and quality services for our clients. Our team… Read More
Do you know there are more than 184,424 Magento Live Online stores? And in that Very little migrated from Old… Read More
It is a very new and useful addon for managing returns while using E-commerce systems in EE. It is linked… Read More
Finding the right talent in the market is the most daunting task when you want to hire iOS app developers… Read More
In the fast-paced environment of technology, a business can’t be imagined without technology. The role of technology in business is… Read More