Top 8 Benefits of migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2 Platform
Do you know there are more than 184,424 Magento Live Online stores? And in that Very little migrated from Old Magento to New version of magento! So, if you are using Magento 1 for your ecommerce business website, then it is the right time in the 2020 before June 2020 to migrate your Magento 1 ecommerce online store to Magento 2 Platform!
Do you Know Why it is Necessary to migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Magento 1.x is rounding off its support on 30th June 2020!
Resource – Magento Officially Announce in their Blog
Search in the Giant Google – “Supporting Magento 1 through June 2020”
So it is Correct Time to migrate your Ecommerce Magento 1.x Website to Magento 2.0 other wise your magento 1.0 Website won't receive any security updates.
So hurry! Small, medium ecommerce online business owners living in USA, Seattle, New York, Washington or in any state Call us at +1408-757-0455 W3care technologies to enjoy the Benefits of migrating your ecommerce online store from Magento 1 to Magento 2 Platform!
There are so many risks if you still use the Magento 1 platform like; website hacking, theft of customer’s payment details and more.
Magento 2 is the most preferred e-commerce platform that is trusted by the world’s foremost brands.
One of the most important advantages of using the Magento 2 platform is –
- With little effort you can make a full-featured Ecommerce business website!
But there are big differences between Magento 1 and Magento 2 which make a major problem for most of the online stores.
As per the statistics around 593,364 websites are already using Magento 2 but still, there are some merchants who are confused regarding Magento 2 migration services and think what benefits they will get if they upgrade existing Magento website to the Magento 2 platform. If you are also one of them and want to know the benefits of migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2 platform then here are some important benefits of Magento 2 that will describe you why you need Magento 2 for your business:
1. Improved Performance:
Magento 2 performs better than Magento 1 in all cases & uses. How? Let’s’ read here -
- Magento 2 comes with an improved indexer that increases its query performance speed.
- It also uses Varnish cache, a well-known HTTP accelerator technology which makes cache requests simply, that means page loads a lot quicker and a fast speed website improves the user experience that increases more sales.
- On the Magento 2 platform more than one admin user can create and edit e-commerce product information without data conflicts. In comparison to Magento 1, it boosts server response time for all website activities and enhances database flexibility and improves the proficiency of backend operations.
- Merchants who are using the Magento 2 platform for their e-commerce store stats that their website load 30% to 50% faster than Magento 1 and also increased add to cart server response time up to 66% faster.
If you want to improve your website performance, then don’t delay it and get the best Magento upgrade services from W3care technologies or Call us at +1408-757-0455, to hire Magento 2.0 Developers who can migrate your existing Magento 1.0 eCommerce business website to the Magento 2 platform.
2. Better Admin Interface:
- Magento 2 offers a more responsive and user-friendly admin interface so that website owners can easily manage & customize their store.
- Now it is easy for webmasters to add videos from YouTube, Vimeo or images to the products on Magento 2 as you now get default options for the same.
- The new admin interface is intended to help reduce the time of managing an online store.
- It offers personalized admin panel for each user to increase productivity when managing orders, products, and databases.
- In Magento 2 you don’t need any extensive coding knowledge to modify an online store’s performance because it includes a drag-and-drop layout editing feature.
- You can create a beautiful online e-commerce store in half the time in comparison to Magento 1. In Magento 2 there are some added safeguards with the help of them multiple administrators can work on the website simultaneously.
Call us at +1408-757-0455 to Hire Experienced team of Magento 2.0 Web Developers from W3care Technologies – Your Creative Intuitive offshore Outsourcing Magento Web development agency in the USA serving more than 35+ Countries around the World!
3. User-Friendly Checkout:
Do you know the checkout process is the most important part of an e-commerce website because it determines the sales of your business?
A smooth and simple checkout process reduces cart abandon rate and improves the user experience.
For users, the checkout process should be safe and simple so that they can place an order in minimum time with great security features.
- Magento 2 offer checkout as a guest feature to users that reduce the time of login and registration so that user can checkout in no time.
- It also offers the order summary feature to users so that they can see the summary of shipping information that reduces the checkout hassle and improve customer experience.
- In Magento 2 platform Magento developers can easily integrate any convenient payment method into the checkout procedure like PayPal and Braintree.
- It also offers a dynamic shipping rate according to the country, region or postal code.
- The checkout process in Magento 2 is more streamlined, quicker and easier for customers that reduce cart abandon rate and keeps the conversion rate high. So being an entrepreneur or a businessman you should keep in mind that your website checkout process must be quick, simple and safe for users.
Now Magento 2.0 is very easy for your online Business, Call us at +1408-757-0455 to know more benefits and gets Magento upgrade services.
4. Enhanced Security:
Everyone wants to purchase from a safe and secure online store where their data remain safe and the checkout process is simpler.
- Magento is going to stop supporting Magento 1 and due to this, the platform will stop the releasing updates for security patches and the data of your customers will be threatened. So being an entrepreneur you should upgrade your existing Magento website to Magento 2 so that your customers won’t leave your website in fear of their data security.
- Magento 2 offers enhanced and advanced security features like, 2 Factor authentication that gives an advanced layer of protection.
- It also offers a unique admin URL of the Magento store so that hackers can’t hack it easily. Along with this store, owners can easily have a proper backup of Magento files by downloading them to the FTP client.
These backup plans ensure that there will be no interference if the store gets hacked or crashes.
Enhanced security features are one of the best benefits to migrate your ecommerce business website from Magento 1 to the Magento 2 platform. So, no doubt, a Magento platform ecommerce business owner always looks for the enhanced security! Small and Medium business Owners from Ireland, Australia, USA, France, Germany, Europe, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Jordan, UK, Canada, or in any part of the world Call us at +1408-757-0455 to Hire experienced team of Magento 2.0 Developers.
5. Better Customer Experience:
- If you are an entrepreneur or a businessman then great customer satisfaction should be your primary focus because if a customer doesn’t feel the best experience on your website he/she will not make any purchase again.
- Magento 2 comes with an integrated instant purchase feature which makes the checkout process simple and short.
- Today’s customer wants a simplified and smoother checkout process so that they can place the order without any hassle. In Magento 2, the instant purchase button redirects the customer to the confirmation page where they can place an order and registration is not necessary before placing the order.
- Customers can see the details of the order at every step of checkout process along with the ordered product images that reduce the cart abandon rate.
- PayPal integration has also improved with Magento 2 where a user does not need to enter long details like before because all these things are now already handled by PayPal along with these integrated payment gateways, like Paypal and Braintree stored previous payment information which cut the time for placing the order.
Call us at +1408-757-0455 to hire Magento 2.0 Web development team.
6. Better mobile friendliness:
Mobile friendly and responsive website always leads to more sales because today’s customer prefers shopping on their smartphones or on their tablets.
- Magento 2 comes with more responsive and mobile-friendly themes which not only improve the look and functionality of online store even helps in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) too.
- The new Magento 2 admin is a touch screen friendly so that merchants can manage their store easily on their smartphones and tablets. With Magento 2 you can create different types of e-commerce sites that are not only appealing even user-friendly also.
- In Magento 2 mobile-friendly and simple checkout process provides customers better experience which affects the sales and business growth as well.
- Magento 2 makes your website stand out from the crowd of other e-commerce platforms and ensure you that your customer can easily view, navigate and purchase the products from your website without any difficulty.
So if you still haven’t migrated your website on the Magento 2 platform, then without any delay migrate it from Magento 1 to Magento. To migrate your existing website you can get the Magento e-commerce development services from a top web development company W3care Technologies or call us at +1408-757-0455 to hire a team of Magento Developers.
7. Advanced Reporting:
- Reporting plays a very crucial role to get success in the e-commerce business.
- It’s very important for a businessman to keep an eye on business metrics so that he/she can make an effective business strategy for future plans.
- Magento 2’s advanced reporting feature offers you to track the 20 online store reports from its web interface which is located in the admin panel. Through this feature, you can see the insights in three critical areas like; Orders (Number of orders, average order value, collected taxes and shipping fees), Customers (number of registered users/accounts) and Products (number of products orders and which product sells best).
- This report is constantly get updated with new data. This advanced feature of Magento 2 provides you the accurate data, insights, and metrics which help you in better management of your e-commerce business.
Technology changed a lot from Past as we are in the 21st century! In future technology will upgrade so small, and medium business owners around the must go with the advance technology, that is the need of the present and future World! Let’s talk with us at +1408-757-0455 not only to hire a team of Magento 2 Developers, but also get solutions and services regarding web related digital marketing business queries.
8. Key Integrations:
Do you Know Magento 2 offer the best integration facility so that a lot of extensions/Plugins can be integrated with the store for better functionality of the store?
- With the help of Magento 2 extension development services, you can carry out some important activities in your e-commerce store that improve the functionalities and features of your web store.
- There are lots of merchants who are using Magento 2’s extensions and plugins to run their e-commerce store.
- Magento 2 extensions include the integration of payment gateways like PayPal, Braintree, Cybersource, and WorldPay with the advanced payment security.
- It also offers customer influence and loyalty programs extensions like; stock and price countdown extension, free gifts and coupon extension, gift card extension and more.
Now it’s become very easy for merchants to add and customize their e-commerce store with the help of Magento e-commerce developers.
Do you know the 3 key components of migrating Magento 1 to Magneto 2.0?
- Themes and Customizations
Here is the Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration Process -
- Set up the Magento 2 Instance
- Download the Data migration tools
- Configuring the data Migration tools
- Provide the Prerequisites
- Now, Migrate the Website!
Do you know there are various challenges to migrate Magento 1.0 eCommerce platform store to Magento 2.0 Platform? What are they? Here are some listed from research done by W3care Magento 2 Developers -
- Homepage Not Appearing Correctly
- Products are not coming into the category
- Unable to Load CSS JSS Files
Magento 2 has advanced performance and scalability features that make an e-commerce store perfect for users and merchants both. As per the stats, almost thousands of websites already are running on Magento 2, now it’s your time to make the most awaited decision for your e-commerce store growth. Then why are you waiting for June 2020?
It’s the best time to upgrade your existing Magento website to Magento 2 and avail the advanced benefits of it. Although the migration process can be difficult, for you, but don’t worry about that you can hire Magento e-commerce developers from W3care Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
At W3care, we have an expert team of certified Magento developers who have years of experience in Magento field. You can leave us a mail at [email protected] to contact with our Magento experts.
We have experienced team of Magento 2.0 Experts who will provide the best solutions and Magento 2 migration services as per your business requirement and budget as well. To receive a detailed estimation on migration services or e-commerce development services request a quote today!
Small, and medium business owners from France, Germany, UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, India, Europe, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Jordan, and from any part of the world who are running Magento 1 eCommerce online store call us at
Enjoy the Top 8 Benefits of migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2 Platform!
One of the W3care technologies team members will get back to you soon within 24 Hours!
No more Comments
- Drupal 8 End of life is here!
- W3care Technologies Pvt Ltd. Named Top Ecommerce Website Developer in Seattle by Digital.com
- Using so many forms on your website for different purposes? ExpressionEngine can handle with ease
- Why ExpressionEngine is a good choice for E-Commerce Store Development
- A CMS Comparison - ExpressionEngine Vs Craft CMS Vs WordPress
- ExpressionEngine 6 is now available!
- PHP 7.2 has reached the end of life-what to do next?
- Top Reasons for Migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2
Follow Us on Facebook
Subscribe to our Blog
Recent Blog Posts
The company was ranked among the most trusted agencies to help businesses create and manage their online storesRead More
Welcome to the world of most powerful, customize, secured and reliable CMS (Content Management System) ExpressionEngine.Read More
Welcome to the world of most powerful, customize, secured and reliable CMS (Content Management System) ExpreesionEngine.Read More
If you look for any CMS to build your website then there are three major choices ExpressionEngine, WordPress and CraftRead More