Our Latest Launch - Unit Converter Add-on for ExpressionEngine
How to use it?
Download and unzip unit converter
Copy the ee2/third_party/unit_convertor folder to /system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory
In Control Panel, go to Add-Ons → Field Type and click the Install-link in the unit converter.
Once Unit Converter is installed, you can add a Unit Converter to the Publish Page by following these steps:
Go to Custom Field Preferences
EE2: Admin → Channel Administration → Custom Fields
Click the “Add/Edit Custom Fields” link beside the field group
Click the “Create a New Custom Field” button
Give the new field a name and a label, and choose “Unit Converter ” in the Field Type dropdown
Configure the Unit Converter field to suit your needs
Click the Submit button
Template Tags - Simple Primary Tag Pair Example:
Template Tags - Floating Primary Tag Pair Example:
We hope this Add-on will help you to reduce number of lines of code for small conversions.
Devot-ee Link for this add-on: https://devot-ee.com/add-ons/unit-converter
No more Comments
Subscribe to our Blog
- What are The Best Ways to find iPhone App Developers for a Project?
- The Importance of Technology for Modern Business Survival
- How Custom Website Development Services Can Increase Sales for Your Business?
- 7 Reasons - Why CakePHP is the Most Effective Framework of 21st Century
- The Top 7 Reasons Why Apps Fail & How to Avoid Them
- Reasons Why Everyone Love WordPress for Website Development
- How to choose the right logo design for your business?
- Android app development: How to deliver a successful android app for business