Our Latest Launch - Unit Converter Add-on for ExpressionEngine
How to use it?
Download and unzip unit converter
Copy the ee2/third_party/unit_convertor folder to /system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory
In Control Panel, go to Add-Ons → Field Type and click the Install-link in the unit converter.
Once Unit Converter is installed, you can add a Unit Converter to the Publish Page by following these steps:
Go to Custom Field Preferences
EE2: Admin → Channel Administration → Custom Fields
Click the “Add/Edit Custom Fields” link beside the field group
Click the “Create a New Custom Field” button
Give the new field a name and a label, and choose “Unit Converter ” in the Field Type dropdown
Configure the Unit Converter field to suit your needs
Click the Submit button
Template Tags - Simple Primary Tag Pair Example:
Template Tags - Floating Primary Tag Pair Example:
We hope this Add-on will help you to reduce number of lines of code for small conversions.
Devot-ee Link for this add-on: https://devot-ee.com/add-ons/unit-converter
- Business Logo – Your Brand Identity
- Web Design Inspiration for Business in 2022
- Web Development Trends in 2022
- W3care selected as “Best Web Design Company of 2022” by Expertise.com
- Top 9 E-commerce Trends in 2022
- Native Vs. Cross Platform app development
- W3care Technologies Pvt Ltd featured by Expertise For the best Web Designers in Seattle WA USA
- How Mobile Apps are useful for Healthcare Industry?
Follow Us on Facebook
Subscribe to our Blog
Recent Blog Posts
Are you looking for Web Designers in Seattle? Expertise has chosen us as the best Web designer for the year…Read More