Our Latest Launch - Unit Converter Add-on for ExpressionEngine
How to use it?
Download and unzip unit converter
Copy the ee2/third_party/unit_convertor folder to /system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory
In Control Panel, go to Add-Ons → Field Type and click the Install-link in the unit converter.
Once Unit Converter is installed, you can add a Unit Converter to the Publish Page by following these steps:
Go to Custom Field Preferences
EE2: Admin → Channel Administration → Custom Fields
Click the “Add/Edit Custom Fields” link beside the field group
Click the “Create a New Custom Field” button
Give the new field a name and a label, and choose “Unit Converter ” in the Field Type dropdown
Configure the Unit Converter field to suit your needs
Click the Submit button
Template Tags - Simple Primary Tag Pair Example:
Template Tags - Floating Primary Tag Pair Example:
We hope this Add-on will help you to reduce number of lines of code for small conversions.
Devot-ee Link for this add-on: https://devot-ee.com/add-ons/unit-converter
No more Comments
- Grocery App Development Company USA
- GoodFirms Interviewed CEO of top Web Development Company of Washington
- Is it a Good Time to Redesign Your Website?
- COVID-19 Outbreak – We can still help to grow your online business?
- W3care Technologies Pvt Ltd Wins Top Web Developer Leader Award
- Top 8 Benefits of migrating from Magento 1 to Magento 2 Platform
- Another useful Addon for ExpressionEngine Ecommerce
- What are The Best Ways to find iPhone App Developers for a Project?
Follow Us on Facebook
Subscribe to our Blog
Recent Blog Posts
Proffering dynamic web solutions to the customers in different regions facilitates W3care Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to thrive in the industry.… Read More
W3care and our fight with Corona Virus
Corona Virus - COVID-19 outbreak is the talk of the hour in today’s… Read More
For over a decade, our team has been dedicated to providing reliable and quality services for our clients. Our team… Read More