Upgrade Your ExpressionEngine to EE3/EE4
The Ellislab has announced to retire the ExpressionEngine Version 2 from the market and then there will be no update and support from the officials. After this news all the care taker of EE2 Websites are worried for their Business and Websites. Now they have no more days, last date is 30 April, 2017.
With the retirement of the EE2, Ellislab had released the New Version of ExpressionEngine i.e EE3 on 3 Nov, 2017 and 16 May, 2018. So no one has to worry about the running system. You have around 2 months to upgrade your website to EE3 and no time bar decided for upgrade to EE4.
Although there are some Add-ons providers those have not upgraded the Add-ons to use with EE3 and EE4. Some webmaster are facing problem because due the Add-on dependency on some functionality on website either they can delete that functionality or can use different add-on with same function. To use the different add-on will force you to purchase another one and if you will remove the functionality then it will affects the traffic.
Here, W3care Technology provides ExpressionEngine extension development in India and has come up with the solution to you where you don’t need to wait for the add-ons developers to upgrade the add-on you are using from them. The W3Care ExpressionEngine extension developers in India will upgrade the website in EE3 for you and will upgrade the Add-ons too.
W3care undertake following custom ExpressionEngine extension development activities:
- ExpressionEngine website setup, Design & development, Customization
- ExpressionEngine multi-site development
- ExpressionEngine website redesign and maintenance
- ExpressionEngine plug-in / module / extension development
- Shopping cart implementation with ExpressionEngine
mageand video gallery implementation
- Third Party Integration with ExpressionEngine
(Sugar CRM, Zoho CRM, BB Forum, Vbuletin, SSO )
- ExpressionEngine setup over Amazon EC2 and migration to any hosting platform
- Pixel perfect PSD to ExpressionEngine development
Wordpressto ExpressionEngine Migration
- ExpressionEngine upgrade to
- Optimization of ExpressionEngine website
Useof numerous add-ons like: CartThrob, Freeform, Forum, Structure, WYGWAM editor, Multi-Site Manager, MX Google Map, LG Better Meta, File Manager, Imgsizer, LG htaccessgenerator, Fieldframe, MC Image Manager, Playa, LG Image Manager, Channel Images, Character Limit, Low’s Yearly Archive, Akismet, Google Analytics Panel, CP Analytics, SEO Lite, Channel Videos, Tags etc.
- Everything related to ExpressionEngine development
Some Big Website by W3care in ExpressionEngine:
Sites in EE3:
W3care relation with ExpressionEngine:
- Profile: https://devot-ee.com/profile/w3care
- Add-on: https://devot-ee.com/developers/w3care
- Community Member: https://expressionengine.com/pro-network/w3care-technologies
A Robust CMS Boasts of Massive Features:
We at W3care Technologies have team of experts who work towards the client’s satisfaction and delight as our current success is all due to our high client contentment. we follow an advanced methodology to accomplish the given clients proposal with highly innovative and optimized end to end app development. We work towards providing consummate solution in rapports of quality, time and functionality.
I have only worked with Dipal from W3Care and she was communicative on a daily basis. Their knowledge of Expression Engine development is top notch and they seemed to understand and adjust their workflow as needed fairly easily. Very easy developers to work with and completed the project in a fair amount of time.
Sean Strycker, Sunnyvale, US
Why W3care Technologies?
- Stability in time and cost
- Unique Design & Standard Development
- SEO Optimized Web & Mobile App Development
- Quality Assurance
- Maintenance and Dedicated Support
Our whole team of experts work towards the clients satisfaction and delight as our current success is all due to our high client contentment We follow an advanced methodology to accomplish the given clients proposal with highly innovative and optimized end to end app development. We work towards providing consummate solution in rapports of quality, time and functionality.