Our Latest Launch - Unit Converter Add-on for ExpressionEngine
How to use it?
Download and unzip unit converter
Copy the ee2/third_party/unit_convertor folder to /system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory
In Control Panel, go to Add-Ons → Field Type and click the Install-link in the unit converter.
Once Unit Converter is installed, you can add a Unit Converter to the Publish Page by following these steps:
Go to Custom Field Preferences
EE2: Admin → Channel Administration → Custom Fields
Click the “Add/Edit Custom Fields” link beside the field group
Click the “Create a New Custom Field” button
Give the new field a name and a label, and choose “Unit Converter ” in the Field Type dropdown
Configure the Unit Converter field to suit your needs
Click the Submit button
Template Tags - Simple Primary Tag Pair Example:
Template Tags - Floating Primary Tag Pair Example:
We hope this Add-on will help you to reduce number of lines of code for small conversions.
Devot-ee Link for this add-on: https://devot-ee.com/add-ons/unit-converter
No more Comments
Subscribe to our Blog
- ERP Integration with Ecommerce Platform
- ExpressionEngine VS WordPress: Which one is better?
- What Our Team Says about Us and Technology
- End of PHP 5 Life (Drupal and PHP 5)
- Mobile Optimization Initiative for Merchants by Magento
- Joomla 3.9 is Live with Privacy Tool Suite
- ExpressionEngine 5 is Launched Now!
- Release Candidate for WordPress 5.0 is Now Available!