Magento 2.4.3 is Now Available
Magento has recently released Magento 2.4.3 with many new updates and improvements with security & performance. Security includes reCAPTCHA coverage expansion which includes built-in rate limiting. Core Composer Dependencies and third-party libraries are now compatible with the PHP 8.x version. This time in this update they have fixed Hundreds of Issues that were available in the previous version. Now the Page Builder is available in Magento Open Source as a bundled extension.
Magento 2.4.3 Highlights
- 33 Security issues resolved
- reCAPTCHA Expansion
- New composer plugin
- Built-in rate limiting
- Updates for Infrastructure
- Now Supports PayPal Pay Later
- Core composer dependencies and third-party libraries upgraded
33 Security issues resolved
There have been 33 security fixes and improvements to Magento version 2.4.3 to address the common issues with this release including remote code execution (RCE) and cross-site scripting (XSS).
By expanding reCAPTCHA, your sites are safer from spam and bots. This prevents attacks by carding algorithms which execute brute-force attacks. Additionally, reCAPTCHA is disabled by default for the Place Order storefront page and payment-related API. You can enable this from the Admin Panel.
New composer plug-in
To address the vulnerability known as dependency confusion, Adobe is including a new plug-in to the Magento 2.4.3 release that performs integrity checks during installation.
PayPal Pay Later Supports
Now the feature is available in deployments that integrate PayPal. It allows consumers to pay for items in bi-weekly installments rather than paying for the full price at once.
Built-in rate limiting
Magento is now having inbuilt rate limiting. Now you can cap repeat actions to reduce bot activity and prevent DDoS attacks. It allows you to limit network traffic by capping repeated actions within a designated period of time.
The Magento Commerce 2.4.3 release includes
GraphQL support for Wish lists, Gift registries, Negotiable quotes, and Shared routes
Introduced B2B v1.3.2
Cloud-managed service updates like AWS S3
Live search by Adobe Sensei powered by AI and machine-learning algorithms
Available as a bundled extension for Magento Open Source version
Replace TinyMCE editor with Page Builder in:
- CMS Page
- CMS Block
- Category Description
- Product Description
- GraphQL coverage for shared routes
- The urlResolver query has been deprecated
- Reduced indexing time for product price and catalog rules indexers
- Exclusion of websites from customer groups and shared catalogs to reduce indexing time
- Upgraded core composer dependencies
- Upgraded third-party libraries
- Upgraded Knockout JS library to v3.5.1
- Supports Redis 6.0.12
No more Comments
- How Mobile Apps are useful for Healthcare Industry?
- Business Platform of Future – Mobile Apps
- iOS15 - what’s new feature included?
- ExpressionEngine 6.1 PRO
- Magento 2.4.3 is Now Available
- Drupal 8 End of life is here!
- W3care Technologies Pvt Ltd. Named Top Ecommerce Website Developer in Seattle by Digital.com
- Using so many forms on your website for different purposes? ExpressionEngine can handle with ease
Follow Us on Facebook
Subscribe to our Blog
Recent Blog Posts
After the 2020 pandemic, Demand for medical services increases. And the demand for Healthcare Apps also increases. Currently, the mobile…Read More