In-car internet ‘to become norm’ in survey about future
John Leech from KPMG says some car manufacturers are already making “connected” cars.
“The recent collaboration between Toyota and Intel was announced at the end of last year,” he said.
“Intel claims that the connected car is the third-fastest growing technological device, following smartphones and tablets. For a car maker that offers huge potential.”
Audi has developed a built-in 3G wireless in its A7 and will extend it to other new models.
“The connected car concept is well and truly here” added John Leech.
Hybrid cars will also get the most investment over the next five years according to 53% of the car executives surveyed.
But 61% also believe developments in normal petrol and diesel engines will still be attractive offering consumers greater efficiency and CO2 reduction.
No more Comments
Subscribe to our Blog
- Reasons Why Everyone Love WordPress for Website Development
- How to choose the right logo design for your business?
- Android app development: How to deliver a successful android app for business
- Why Pick Magento 2 For E-Commerce Development In 2019?
- What is CodeIgniter? The Major Benefits of Using CodeIgniter for Web Services
- W3care Burgeons at GoodFirms By Proffering Dynamic Websites & Increasing Clients’ Business Productivity
- How Much Does It Cost to Develop a Website?
- Mobile App Development- 8 Benefits for Modern Businesses in 2019