In-car internet ‘to become norm’ in survey about future
John Leech from KPMG says some car manufacturers are already making “connected” cars.
“The recent collaboration between Toyota and Intel was announced at the end of last year,” he said.
“Intel claims that the connected car is the third-fastest growing technological device, following smartphones and tablets. For a car maker that offers huge potential.”
Audi has developed a built-in 3G wireless in its A7 and will extend it to other new models.
“The connected car concept is well and truly here” added John Leech.
Hybrid cars will also get the most investment over the next five years according to 53% of the car executives surveyed.
But 61% also believe developments in normal petrol and diesel engines will still be attractive offering consumers greater efficiency and CO2 reduction.
No more Comments
Subscribe to our Blog
- 7 Good Reasons -Why Would You Want to Choose Symfony Development Services?
- Android or iOS – What Should Be Your Choice When You Have Budget Constraints
- 10 Reasons why Craft is the Best CMS in the Market Today
- WooCommerce VS Magento: Which platform to choose for Ecommerce?
- Why Laravel Is Best Amongst Other Php Frameworks?
- How to Choose a Magento Developer - A Brief Guide
- Top 7 Processes a Custom Web Development Company Follows to Successfully Execute Your Project
- Rules to Follow for Good UI Design for Every Web Design Project