Freeform to Sugar Integration
Freeform to Sugar Integration, provides a seamless way to integrate Freeform inputs to sugar CRM’s Contact and Lead module automatically. Whenever a new entry is made via freeform based contact form then all information will be passed to sugar CRM and a new entry will be made into Contact or Lead or both modules.
We have recently released a new version of this module that allows user to select an option from Contact and Lead or select both of SugarCRM. The SugarCRM’s WSDL URL, username and password, are enough to link the EE site with the SugarCRM setup.
*The WSDL URL is the URL of the SugarCRM setup appended with soap.php, for example – http://sugar_setup/soap.php
You can make choice from two of the modules, or can select both of them - The extension provides the settings to map the FreeForm fields of the EE site to the fields of sugarCRM’s Contact and Lead modules – All fields should be mapped correctly.
Along with the above, the extension also provides the settings for e-mail assignees in Sugar CRM, the drop-downs next to each option are populated from the Sugar setup – For additional support, please contact us at http://www.w3care.com or email at [email protected]
No more Comments
- W3care Recognized as a Clutch Global Leader for 2023
- Unexpected Challenges and Opportunities for E-commerce in 2024
- W3care’s Achieves Verified Craft CMS Partner Status
- The Role of Technology in Running a Finance Business
- 6 Key Features of Google Analytics 4
- Top Benefits and Features of Custom-Coded Ecommerce Websites
- 13 Benefits of Using Magento 2 for Ecommerce store
- Future of Passwordless authentication in 2023
Thank you for applying at W3care. We will contact you shortly.