Freeform to Sugar Integration
Freeform to Sugar Integration, provides a seamless way to integrate Freeform inputs to sugar CRM’s Contact and Lead module automatically. Whenever a new entry is made via freeform based contact form then all information will be passed to sugar CRM and a new entry will be made into Contact or Lead or both modules.
We have recently released a new version of this module that allows user to select an option from Contact and Lead or select both of SugarCRM. The SugarCRM’s WSDL URL, username and password, are enough to link the EE site with the SugarCRM setup.
*The WSDL URL is the URL of the SugarCRM setup appended with soap.php, for example – http://sugar_setup/soap.php
You can make choice from two of the modules, or can select both of them - The extension provides the settings to map the FreeForm fields of the EE site to the fields of sugarCRM’s Contact and Lead modules – All fields should be mapped correctly.
Along with the above, the extension also provides the settings for e-mail assignees in Sugar CRM, the drop-downs next to each option are populated from the Sugar setup – For additional support, please contact us at http://www.w3care.com or email at [email protected]
No more Comments
Subscribe to our Blog
- Why Pick Magento 2 For E-Commerce Development In 2019?
- What is CodeIgniter? The Major Benefits of Using CodeIgniter for Web Services
- W3care Burgeons at GoodFirms By Proffering Dynamic Websites & Increasing Clients’ Business Productivity
- How Much Does It Cost to Develop a Website?
- Mobile App Development- 8 Benefits for Modern Businesses in 2019
- 7-Step by Step Web Design Process to Create Winning Websites
- 7 Solid Reasons - Why ExpressionEngine could be a great choice for your next CMS?
- W3care Glares on the Clutch!