Freeform to Sugar Integration
Freeform to Sugar Integration, provides a seamless way to integrate Freeform inputs to sugar CRM’s Contact and Lead module automatically. Whenever a new entry is made via freeform based contact form then all information will be passed to sugar CRM and a new entry will be made into Contact or Lead or both modules.
We have recently released a new version of this module that allows user to select an option from Contact and Lead or select both of SugarCRM. The SugarCRM’s WSDL URL, username and password, are enough to link the EE site with the SugarCRM setup.
*The WSDL URL is the URL of the SugarCRM setup appended with soap.php, for example – http://sugar_setup/soap.php
You can make choice from two of the modules, or can select both of them - The extension provides the settings to map the FreeForm fields of the EE site to the fields of sugarCRM’s Contact and Lead modules – All fields should be mapped correctly.
Along with the above, the extension also provides the settings for e-mail assignees in Sugar CRM, the drop-downs next to each option are populated from the Sugar setup – For additional support, please contact us at http://www.w3care.com or email at [email protected]
No more Comments
Subscribe to our Blog
- ERP Integration with Ecommerce Platform
- ExpressionEngine VS WordPress: Which one is better?
- What Our Team Says about Us and Technology
- End of PHP 5 Life (Drupal and PHP 5)
- Mobile Optimization Initiative for Merchants by Magento
- Joomla 3.9 is Live with Privacy Tool Suite
- ExpressionEngine 5 is Launched Now!
- Release Candidate for WordPress 5.0 is Now Available!