Read ExpressionEngine Update
Welcome email add-on is developed to send email on user registration. You can choose member group and add email content from control panel for each member group. When user will be registered in that group then email will be sent to that user. Uses:-
- Admin can add email content for each member group separately using the content editor in the add-on settings
- Update email content for each group
- Reassign member group or delete email content
EE member registration to SugarCRM Integration provides a seamless way to integrate registration fields to SugarCRM’s Contact module automatically. Whenever a new user registration is made via member registration form then all information will be passed to SugarCRM’s and a new entry is created into Contact module. We can also decide if this sync should happen on registration or on confirmation of the member into EE system. Read More
Recently we have launched a new add-on for ExpressionEngine to devote-ee.com. It is Unit Converter supported by EE2+ version. You can find it here: https://devot-ee.com/add-ons/unit-converter Unit Converter is a simple custom field type which enables to set different units and their values. It can be useful for setting different measurement units. It's almost same like mobile's Unit Converter app. For example, you are having a custom field for entering the value in kg and would like to populate the values in different weight measurement units. You can easily set the units from the field's setting and populate at front end. Read More
Subscribe to our Blog
- Another useful Addon for ExpressionEngine Ecommerce
- What are The Best Ways to find iPhone App Developers for a Project?
- The Importance of Technology for Modern Business Survival
- How Custom Website Development Services Can Increase Sales for Your Business?
- 7 Reasons - Why CakePHP is the Most Effective Framework of 21st Century