Read ExpressionEngine Update
ExpressionEngine is a commercial product built on an Open Source foundation, giving you the best of both worlds. As a commercial product, ExpressionEngine is supported by a team of committed developers and technical support specialists. With its Open Source foundation, ExpressionEngine's codebase is 100% open, transparent, and extensible. The core of ExpressionEngine is built on CodeIgniter, our Open Source PHP framework, used by hundreds of thousands of PHP developers worldwide. CodeIgniter has become the application framework of choice for many of the premiere PHP developers in the world. Why? Because CodeIgniter is fast, lightweight, and open. You simply get more done in less time. Don't take our word for it, ask the creator of PHP, Rasmus Lerdorf, who praised CodeIgniter for being fast and light. Read More
W3care is in ExpressionEngine development since 2007. ExpressionEngine development is one of our most passionate thing we do. We are mainly in providing ExpressionEngine support though, we have done some good and handy add-ons which makes your life easier than before. Read More
Subscribe to our Blog
- What are The Best Ways to find iPhone App Developers for a Project?
- The Importance of Technology for Modern Business Survival
- How Custom Website Development Services Can Increase Sales for Your Business?
- 7 Reasons - Why CakePHP is the Most Effective Framework of 21st Century
- The Top 7 Reasons Why Apps Fail & How to Avoid Them