We are always looking for bright and talented individuals to join our team. Apply now!
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and inspired thinking. W3care Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
At the beginning of your career with us , you will set personal development goals. Your goals will align with our overall business goals and values. Your development goals will identify ways that you can improve to achieve your goals.
Qualification and Experience: MBA and 1+ yr of experience
- Frame a clear and easily implementable HR Policies.
- Payroll processing.
- Team Building Excercise.
- Handle the selection process smoothly.
- 1+ yr of experience in working with IT company in HR position.
- should have experience working in payrol systems.
- should have experience in working with selection and induction process.
- Must have understanding of how to maintain proper work culture in the organization.
Qualification and Experience: BE/ MCA or equivalent qualification with minimum 2 years experience.
- A sound understanding of the specific requirements in the design and delivery of creative web pages
- Fluent with Photoshop, Illustrator, Creative Suite and other clever tools
- If you’ve got a bit of Flash experience to boast about it too it would sure float our boat
- Have a keen eye with exceptional attention to detail
- Capable of a flexible approach so you can cope with IT life where you’ll be spinning several projects plates at any one time
- All of the above x 10 plus being such a creative clever-clogs you bring us a couple of things we haven’t even realised we need yet.
- 2 + yrs of experience in a web design company
- A basic understanding of Twitter Bootstrap or similar framework
- have worked earlier with mobile based websites which runs flawlessly over Iphone and Ipad devices.
- hands on experience with HTML 5, XHTML 1.0, CSS3, etc.
- Good grasp of web design concepts and standards
Qualification and Experience: BE/ MCA or equivalent qualification with minimum 1 year experience.
- Manage deadlines and execute on-time and on-task.
- Work with the Design Department to design and build compelling high quality solutions.
- Shape the details of a project by providing cutting edge techniques and technologies.
- Act as a technical/tactical resource for the creative teams.
- Help to refine and improve the production process.
- Communication with client for project updates and requirements.
- iPhone/ iPad development experience.
- Extensive experience with iPhone platform (experience on Mac is helpful).
- Development background with C & Objective-C.
- Good optimization and debugging skills.
- Able to work alone or in a team environment.
- Experience with PHP and ActionScript a plus